Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Strange Brew


Working on a piece of writing longer that four paragraphs. Once again, it's hard for me to wrap my head around the editing. From the cutting room floor:

I referred to the payment a man would receive for anonymously fathering children for unwed women as an "emission commission." 

Find a typographical error in a manuscript prior to publication and you're considered a hero. Find a typographical error in a freshly published and distributed book and you're considered a smart ass.

Off to work after I clean the litterbox. You know, as if this blog didn't satisfy my shit-sifting quota for the day.

peach out.

Gooch.

[Trivia: "Strange Brew has nothing to do with anything, other than it's the song that was playing on the radio as I typed it. "Peach out" was an odd typo that I chose to leave in]

No comments: