Monday, February 28, 2011

From Marisa to Mariska...

That's one special k...

I love Mariska Hargitay. I also love wine and lobster raviolis. As I finish the end of month work associated with self employment and catch a buzz and what could only be described as a celebratory indulgence of food and vino.

But tomorrow's the first. Some people have New Year's resolutions... I have new month resolutions. Going back to the gym fueled partly by fitness and partly because they double fucking charged me this month. I hate automatic billing and now that I pay attention to my finances I cringe when this shit happens. Now I've got a fucking chore. Thanks, shitheads. Thanks for punishing me for being a fucking customer.

Dude, it doesn't take much to give me a buzz. I'm crashing out early. Goochout.

I bet none of the above is even coherent. Don't care. Happy March.

No comments: