Saturday, September 22, 2001

Ummmm....

I don't know how to say this in a short concise manner, but I'll give it a shot.

The tragedy on 9/11 is not something that should be sampled and mixed in a song. It is not something that should be used as a promotional tool for your "newschannel." ~6000 people dying is not an opportunity to drive traffic to your website to download a flag. An effort to raise money for the victims should not be a thinly veiled radio promotion.

In other news...

I was in a goofy f*cking mood last night. That couldn't keep me from having a great time at Musicfest NW. I saw DFiVE9. They kicked ass in a high energy show that was given the advance publicity that a band of their caliber deserves. Thanks to Willamette Week and Music Fest NW for putting on a great music festival. The bands and the fans are getting a lot out of this event.

-gooch

No comments: