Friday, November 09, 2001


DFiVE9 is playing at the Satyricon on Saturday.
Hotboxed is playing at the Paris tonight.

My car lost an important component to its overall function: the air in the passenger side front tire.
Subaru makes a great car but a shitty jack. Had to call AAA and wait for a tow truck to come... "between 30 and 45 minutes" from when I made the call.

Dispatcher: "Are you in a safe place?"
Me: "If I'm not, will it make the tow truck come any fucking faster?"

Actually, the tow truck came out pretty quickly. Now I've got one of those goofy "doughnut" wheels on my car. The damaged tire/wheel is in my passenger seat, wrapped in a seat belt. Big speaker boxes in the trunk are really cool until you realize that your spare tire is underneath that audio monstrosity.

Shit.

No comments: