Monday, November 05, 2001

Word. As a reminder, you should always scroll down to read the logs in their entirety because every goddamned thing I have to say is important. Had an interesting evening last night. I'm trying to sort out the events in my head. It's a blur. I remember when I could go out three to four nights a week... inject domestic light beer directly into my jugular, then wake up at 5am the next morning to go to the gym before I went to work. I think I had two beers last night and by 10pm I was ready to take a nap. Dammit I'm old. There's good column material from last night, so hopefully I'll make the most of it. Also... SIGN THE GUESTBOOK. I've been tracking you people... People from foreign countries like Iowa are checking out this site. Let me know what you think. After all, I'm doing this for you, you wretched schmucks.

No comments: