Tuesday, April 02, 2002

My birthday is 17 days away. My birthday wish? To have my counter hit 10,000 by April 19. Impossible? Likely. However, tell your friends about this site. Tell them you love it. Tell them I write some pretty dumb jokes. I can't possibly give a shit what you tell them. Tell them to hit this site every goddamned day. The updates will suck this week because I'm in classes until late every night, but next week should be nonstop hilarity as I'm starting a workout regimen with a personal trainer. I'm thinking about getting an impersonal trainer because it's cheaper:

"Hey, fat kid, what's your name again? Do 30 minutes on the treadmill."

You see, he didn't remember my name because he's an impersonal trainer.

As a visitor to this site, you can get that kind of comedy almost every day! Your friends will love it.

If someone does want to buy me something for my birthday, I'd like a Xanaxlover.com hat. I don't get a price break, and neither will you. Check out the Merchandise page.

No comments: