Thursday, June 27, 2002

This is probably a time when I'm more likely to be vocal and come out with a log every five minutes. Martha Stewart is under investigation for insider trading. MCI Worldcom... fucking everybody with their creative accounting. The Pledge of Allegiance? Denied.

All of this is probably the best argument for being Italian. We invest our money in the safest place possible... cutouts in our mattresses. We send our kids to private schools. What's next? You can't say "God Dammit" in schools? You can't use American currency in schools because of all the illicit "God" references?

One nation under a groove. Gettin' down just for... the funk of it.

I'm so goddammed glad I got out of school when I did. Right after I left they started charging kids for playing sports. Drug use increased tremendously (we primarily drank beer when I was in school). Now it's all gone to hell. Can you say "hell" in schools? I'm sure the Godless liberals wouldn't mind it if you did.

Which way to Canada?

No comments: