Saturday, June 29, 2002

Wow... what a night. It was a night where the levels of alcohol, ephedrine, and yes, blood were working in harmony within my circulatory system. I felt like I was in a constant state of epiphany... everything made sense. I partied with old friends. I ran into more old friends that I haven't seen in ten years. While riding downtown (I managed to be designated passenger towards the end of the evening) I saw one of my favorite comedians, Dave Attell, filming his "Insomniac" show in Downtown Portland.

Unfortunately, I missed the DFiVE9 show tonight, but I ran into the friends that I always see at those shows... Jenn and Bako, my favorite Molalla Buckaroos stuck around to chat with me. Even the doorman at the Ash Street was cool enough to charge me a cover though the bands had finished playing.

Fucker.

Ah, I'm an insomniac myself. I'll get some sleep. More partying tomorrow, then a trip to Reno in the upcoming weeks.


comedy central's dave attell

No comments: