Tuesday, July 16, 2002

I'm experiencing somewhat of a column writing constipation. A fitting predicament, considering the shit that I once put out. I did find some buried treasure, however. Before some genius came out with "Blogging," I came out with something called simply: GOOCH: THE LOG. That's right, I simply updated the same page over and over again. I'd ftp from the various locations that I should have been doing the work I was employed to do. You pussies nowadays that blog at the click of a button don't know what it was like. Well, if you've ever revised an html page repeatedly, I guess you would. Fuck off, anyways. Shit, I can't sleep AGAIN! It's not schtick. I can't lay down and close my eyes and fall asleep like a human fucking being. Anyway, here is some old school shit: Click HERE for a blast from my past. This would complete the Archive link above.

No comments: