Wednesday, July 17, 2002

NEWSLETTER SENT OUT:

Subject: GoochOnline news 07/16/02

A new column in the "Columns" section of www.goochonline.com. It's the first complete body of work written by me in six months.

******
GOOCH ARMY is growing! thanks for signing on to the mailing list. I won't let you down. I won't have you looking at me with the same hollow, grief and anguish filled stare that my parents are burdened with every day of their lives.

******

Teenage girls opened for him during the eighties, now regional band DFiVE9 is opening for Corey Feldman (now a touring rocker) at Dante's in Portland, OR. Be there on Friday July 19 - I will. I wonder if my "Lost Boys" T-shirt still fits.
******
John "Gooch" Gallucci
http://www.goochonline.com
gooch@goochonline.com
Click HERE to sign up for the mailing list.

No comments: