Saturday, July 06, 2002

I've been watching a lot of The Learning Channel's "Trading Spaces." There's a technology channel (that I can't get without digital cable) called TechTV that should do a similar show called "Trading WebSpaces." Two web teams exchange the keys to each others' server rooms and redesign the websites. Instead of the constraint of $1000 like TLCs hit show, the tech version would constrain each team only to ten pots of coffee. Each team would get a designer type (like my architect friend, Eric, who's offered to help me with my latest endeavor) to suggest stylistic changes. It would be a hit.

DO YOU HAVE A PALM PDA? You, too, can have Gooch all over your palm. You can also have me on your PDA as well (you see what I did there?). Click on the "AvantGo" link in the menu above.

No comments: