Friday, August 09, 2002

WORD...

For my first column ever at Portland State University, I stated that the police should stake out the drive-through window at Taco Bell at three/four in the morning if they want to cut down on DUII.

I'll be God Damned if I wasn't in line at Taco Bell tonight (drunk off my ass, like I am while I write this) and watched as an Infiniti QX4 (SUV in front of me) full of 22 year-old brats was delayed long enough for the cops to show up. It was like COPS without the swearing... it was like the Rodney King video without the batons... The greatest gift of all was that I got the SUVs free food, since they weren't going to be enjoying it any time soon.

Thanks, Greg, for driving me around. Greg has a real job and has to work in the morning. I don't have a real job, or health regimen for that matter. Therefore, I eat and drink with the same aptitude that Rain Man does math. I don't think about it... I just do it a lot.

Also, I got a manicure and a pedicure yesterday. What do you think about that..? My cuticles have never looked better.

No comments: