Monday, September 23, 2002

I cleaned out the office. Again. I literally threw out about 60 pounds of old magazines, boxes, and one custom made shirt that I had yet to take out of the shipping box. The room still looks too small, but I'll deal with it.

Meanwhile, I've been battling spam on my computer. A great tool is MailEnable, which you should check out. I'm thinking about building a filter (one of the options of MailEnable) to get rid of the spam I've been accumulating. I think if I exclude the following words from incoming emails then I'll be alright: incest, ince$t, animal sex, DVD, teen, teens, MILF, copy DVDs, auctions, Your computer isn't safe, Erase your internet tracks, your computer is spying on you, X10, spycam, IRS, etc...

In other news: Madelyne Gorman Toogood, the woman who was caught beating her kid on a security camera has pleaded "not guilty" to felony battery to a child. I hope she's been able to find the attorneys that got Rodney King's "LA Four" off. It'll be her only hope. Read the CNN interview HERE


NO WIRE HANGERS!

No comments: