Thursday, September 12, 2002

Tonight's CSI: Crime Scene Investigators has adult content and brief nudity. Where's my hand lotion?

While waiting for CSI to come on, I saw an episode of Big Brother 3. I figured it was time for another round of my game, "DUDE, SHE'S NUDE!"

To KaZaa I went, typed in one of the girls' names from the show and "Big Brother" and waddyaknow... PAYDIRT!


SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO AMY HOW A CAMERA WORKS

There's more pictures from Kazaa but this just illustrates the power of the internet and file sharing technologies. Napster thinks they're going to make a comeback? Bullshit. It's not about MP3s anymore... it's about JPG, MPG, MP4, AVI... and everything else that pirated footage can be compressed into.

"Dude, She's Nude" was illustrated in a log I wrote earlier this year. You can find it in the "search" page I added tonight. It works okay, after tweaking a-plenty. People who've asked me about blogs/columns written on specific topics can now do a search for those now.

No comments: