Sunday, November 03, 2002

If you have a friend (or enemy) with an expensive monitor (like mine) and he or she couldn't give a shit about the various controls and features included in the function of the monitor (like me), find the "moire" function in the on-screen display and jack that up to full blast. I couldn't tell if my eyes were going to fall out or my head was going to explode. Go ahead, find it on your monitor. Then, piss off your friends.

I've got a real hard-on (I've used that term about 50 times this weekend alone... it's like my life's an 80s movie) for the digital video stuff. I can now watch TV on my computer's monitor (never mind the 27" television right next to it) and record shows like Tivo. Too bad I hate all television. I could record shows and let them get distributed on KaZaa, though. Screw 'em.

No comments: