Wednesday, November 27, 2002

It's really a time for thanks, isn't it? With the holidays quickly approaching I feel as though I should share with you, the reader/homeless guy in a library/bored secretary/stay at home mom/unemployed guy, with what I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful that Starbucks put up Christmas decorations as early as October. You can see the dismay on the baristas' faces when they hear the Muzak version of Jingle Bells for the 18th time that day.

I'm thankful for the lesbian lady that lives on-site at the storage units where my prized possessions are kept.

I'm thankful for my ex-girlfriend who's letting me stay at her place while I find one of my own.

I'm thankful that while there are homeless people on the street, I'm turning down apartments that don't have DSL service available.

I'm thankful for my bizarre blood sugar levels which have lately made it very easy to fall asleep (or pass out) after lunch every day.

I'm thankful for the Phil Hendrie Show, which is more entertaining than most television.

I'm thankful for odiferous felt-tipped pens, and for Super Glue.

I'm thankful for the movie Jackass, which has helped to break the monthly record for the most hits on this website.

I'm thankful to AT&T Wireless Services for reversing the $126.25 they tried to overcharge me this month.

No comments: