Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Oh, and by the way... Adam Sandler isn't funny anymore. What a jackass he's become. This "8 Crazy Nights" cartoon looks like the shit that so much of the humor is based on. What I mean is that it's a bunch of shit jokes and it's a shitty movie. I mean that the jokes are about shit, but they're shitty jokes as well. I can't make it through the trailers/commercials and those are supposed to be the funny parts. And how many times is Sandler going to recycle his "Hannukah Song?" I might as well reprint my "Graduation Speech" once a month and just change some of the words.

And don't get me started on how bad the new Rob Schneider movie looks...

I swear to God... Animal House and Blues Brothers are huge hits for Saturday Night Live cast members and 20 years later every asshole that meets Lorne Michaels gets his own movie? Just as long as that no talent hack Tracey Morgan doesn't get his own stupid movie, I'll be okay.

Christ... I need a shot.

No comments: