Tuesday, February 10, 2004

I fell asleep while driving yesterday. Oh, I woke up, but a feeling of perplexness is all that kept me from counting sheep as they hit my bumper (or maybe they were cows, it was dark and on a country road).

Why is it that the human body's instinct to sleep is so much more powerful than its instinct for self preservation. I'm tired, but I know that falling asleep will lead to certain death, maiming, or higher insurance rates. Catching some Zs should not take priority over controlling a vehicle, yet that headrest never felt so comfortable, the road noise never felt so soothing. I have to jerk off twice to fall asleep in bed, yet I don't need to rub one out to fall asleep while driving 80mph down a freeway. It just doesn't make sense. I'm in dreamland behind the wheel of my Ford, people are honking all around me, and I'm slapping the dashboard as though it's a snooze button: "Just five more minutes..."

I had sex with a Chinese girl last night. I was horny a half hour later.

No comments: