Thursday, March 25, 2004

Grandma Gooch in Full Effect: Police: Woman, 75, used age to scam car dealers
(Thanks, Jenna).

I tried the low carb thing a while back, lost a lot of weight, then I had a twinkie and now I'm a fat fuck again. It was hard, peeling the bread off of every goddamned thing I wanted to eat. The words "no potato, please" never entered my vernacular until Atkins slipped and fell onto the icy sidewalk known as my nutritional regimen. Now everyone is on the low carb tip: Subway, Godfather's pizza, Blimpies, Burger King, and others. I'm back on the wagon and since my wacky blood sugar levels aren't going nuts, I've managed to stay off Paxil and quit beating my girlfriend. I'm mellow, listening to Abba and the Go-Gos a lot. It's easier to stay on Atkins when every restaurant in town is on the bandwagon. I do, however, predict that if this trend continues, toilet paper will be rendered obsolete by 2007.


No comments: