Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Just watched the Berg decapitation video. I literally think I'm going to puke. Fucked up and repugnant; all in one video.

In better news, the one thing I hear more in bed than "I can't believe I slept with you" is "can I have a glass of water." Or beer, or pop, or whatever. With the fridge downstairs and some girls not inclined to drink water from a bathroom tap; I've come up with a solution. I put one of those mini beverage coolers in my bedroom. With a stainless steel door framing a smoked-glass front and a black case, it looks kickass in my room. A cool, dry place to store soda, lunch meat... and condoms!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the hell are you doing watching decapation videos? Didn't your mother warn you about that shit!?

Dude, now that you've got the Mini-Fridge business going on, the next step is obviously the Mini-Bar. Have sex, then have an Irish Car Bomb.