Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Linda Ronstadt Fired from the Aladdin in Las Vegas.

It was in the Aladdin where I stated to my friend (while playing video poker and buzzed as hell): "I'm going on a bender of chicks and fucking booze this summer. I'm gonna need to borrow your hot tub." I was also approached by a prostitute in the Aladdin. She would have "taken care of me" for $300. At that point taking care of me would have been getting me some Taco Bell and a glass of water, and calling me a cab.

And maybe a hand job.

I'm kidding.

Look who didn't drink himself to sleep last night and woke up in his own house... I was up until 12:30am watching season 2 of "Curb Your Enthusiasm." I cooked up two pounds of frozen shrimp, melted a stick of butter, and laughed myself to sleep while butter ran down my chin.


No comments: