Monday, July 19, 2004

My Friday night was so profoundly fucked up that it was hilarious. Actually the whole day: from the minute I woke up until I passed out on my friends' couch. I sweat the small stuff, it's part of my personality. I worry about every miniscule mal-occurrence that comes my way. It's my nature. However, when one big thing or so many little things can be so fucked up... I smile. I laugh.

Ha fucking ha... indeed.I didn't even feel like drinking once I got home. I did, anyway, but you know what I mean.  Alcoholics are only loveable in movies.  Where's Dudley Moore when you need him? Oh yeah, he's fucking dead.

I got a decent work week scheduled. My heart keeps doing its stuttering thing. It's fucking annoying. Normally it's, well, normal. Sometimes it starts beating really fast for no reason... skips... or beats really slow. The lack of rhythm proves that my heart is, in fact, white.

Where's my ABBA CD... I need to get the fuck out of here. GOOCH:working


No comments: