Sunday, July 25, 2004


My newest addition to the office: an "Atari Games" blue-flourescent lit glass sign. Fucking sweet, yo.

Parties I missed yesterday due to work and an overactive sleeping gland: Bako's; April J (happy birthday), Kyle Mangino's bachelor party, and Jess Gillies, at whose house my Jello snorting took place.

As I write this, I'm not wearing pants.

Working from home tomorrow; might go to the zoo with some friends. Should have gone to the beach today, but my house had sunk to dirty levels beneath even my threshold. GOOCH:out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy crap, kyle-from-the-magazine is getting married?

well I guess it happens to the best of us...

someday, dear gooch, they will come for you... the stepford spouses... plastic-faced zombies in matching sweatshirts and SUVs... chanting "join us... joooooinnn uuussssss..."

so, you know... good luck!

cheers!

mary-suzanne