Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Word. I forgot to celebrate John Holmes birthday this year. It was August 4th, but you already knew that I'm sure.

3:11am. I'm sitting back admiring the development of my kickass office. It still needs some work... sort of like the Death Star in Return of the Jedi. Like... you know it's going to kick ass eventually. Star Wars references, won't get you laid. Trust me. I maxed out the blogger system at 699 blogs. I drank at JNAU's place of employment tonight, went home, passed out at 8:30pm, woke up at 12;30am (four fucking hours later - standard length of sleepy time for me as of late) then met a friend for more whiskey. I'm sitting in my crib, listening to Blink 182, shirtless wearing a Hawaiian shell necklace. I'm plotting where to place a box of envelopes, how to redo an invoice, and watching my left hand shake involuntarily. What the fuck is that? I also get muscle spasms in my eye, which is a common malady apparently.

Confidential message: Okay... I'll quit drinking for two weeks if you do.

Now what? I should start reading something. I've got the Reno 911 box set to watch. I wake up to nightmares and sweat dripping off my face. It's 3:30am. It's 4:05am. Crap. This "Hawaiian" shell necklace was made in the Philippines. I'm yawning too much. My webcam doesn't work... i should call a computer guy to fix it for me. These computer things are complicated. I'm afraid to even touch the keyboard for fear that I'll break the computer. I miss my Commodore 64. I'm gonna fall asleep in my leather office chair. It leans back. 4:12am. sleepy. sleepy. lawn gnomes.

g:o


No comments: