Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The Jones Soda Co. Holiday Pack - Only Available from Jones!

YMike sent this to me suggesting I "just add [a fifth of vodka] and 'Presto!' instant holiday liquid meal!"

I might do that the day before Thanksgiving or something. Before I checked my email I went to the liquor store and bought... a fifth of vodka. I'm stocked. The way I stress out around the holidays, how I absolutely fucking hate the holidays... this might not be a bad course of action.

Oh, I really came off sounding like a pussy with last night's blog. I was tired, incoherent, out of my mind. I really was unable to interact with people on any level. I took a picture of my eyes because I was so tired that I wanted to see what they looked like. I did have a shitty weekend and I guess was so conscious of my tired, burning eyes that I thought I should capture the moment. I do like the new U2 album, but it occurred to me today during coffee that the story of the new U2 album master being "stolen" and suddenly released on filesharing networks two weeks before the release date of the actual album and U2 selling out all over Apple's iPod is all one manufactured marketing sceme. Hey Bono... sell your goofball conspiracy theories to the tourists. The bullshit-o-meter here in the GoochCave went off the second I downloaded your first illegally acquired track. What's up now? Hey, The Edge: Webster's called, they want their noun back.

Achtung, Baby... indeed! Gooch the fuck out.

No comments: