Sunday, November 14, 2004

I sort of went off the deep end yesterday. Sort of an anxiety ridden,shaking, talk to yourself, beating the steering wheel, change radio stations every two seconds and avoid other people mood. I started driving and before I knew it I was somewhere in Washington State with cash and no plans, sleeping in a 76 Station parking lot at 1:00 in the afternoon. My friend Nikki talked me into coming home. When I did drive home I was already 10 miles south of where I needed to exit before I even knew I was back in Oregon. Weird. I went to my friend's work and had some soda, then I bought the Family Guy season 1 box set and fell asleep watching that.

I decided to publish a column in the "Columns" section that I wrote a couple days ago. It's not edgy and even debatable if anyone besides myself would benefit from it. It's my website, my server, so I guess I have the right to throw stuff like that up periodically.

Its in the Columns section in the menu above, or just click here: 1111 The Bryce Column.

Congratulations to YMike and Jenna on their pregnancy.

No comments: