Friday, November 19, 2004

An Excerpt from an email I sent last night while really, really hammered:

I love PSU, I remember the falls especially. Good times. Harvey’s can be done, let me know. My friend gets tickets all the time.

Gooch:too drunk to type… Really. You know I’ll hang out when and wherever.

I’m plowed…. I’m reading my email and not remembering most of it… I just wrote it. What “falls” am I talking about? Jesus…


Crap. I need rehab or something. Further proving the notion that people like me better when I'm drunk, a girl gave me her number last night and I don't remember getting it. I met her two weeks ago when I was stone sober and she said she had a boyfriend then. Basically, incoherent Gooch is more appealing than sober, polite Gooch.

Sober Gooch isn't into dating anyone at all and drunk Gooch is asking for phone numbers. Sober Gooch isn't calling them, though. I didn't drink and dial last night, thank God. I need a cell phone that requires a breathalyzer to dial out. I hate going through my dialed call list on my phone and seeing numbers that I don't remember dialing. I'm pissed that drunk Gooch ate junk food last night but pleased that he left a Rock Star energy drink in the fridge next to the bed.

GOOCH:Living La Vida Drunka!

I've gotta get out of East County.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gooch, i think you're great sober. lighten up a little and stop being so hard on yerself.