Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I have an M.C.P. from Microsoft, I have survived solely on my income as a freelance tech support provider for the last year. I am never, ever sick at sea. So I ask you; when someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that their database isn't corrupted or that their damaged hard drive can be ghosted or that their backup tapes will actually restore the lost files, who do you think they're praying to? Now, go ahead and read your Bible, and you go to your church, and, with any luck, you might win the annual raffle, but if you're looking for God, he was in the server closet on November 17, and he doesn't like to be second guessed. You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I am God.

The movie Malice yielded the best line (soliloquy?) ever. At least, the best line delivered by a Baldwin and modified by me. Sweet.

GOOCH:delusional

No comments: