Friday, August 12, 2005

I got nothing. Had a drink after work for the first time in a long time. I mean, my work schedule has no beginning or end as I merely whore myself out around town slanging my filthy tech support to anyone who will pay for it.

Where the fuck did that come from?

Yesterday and eventually today yielded me a workday finishing time close to 5pm. That warranted me the right to go into a bar, possibly bitch about my workday to the nearest asshole who'd listen and drink just enough that I shouldn't drive but I will anyway.

I'm spending an entire eight-hour day in an office. The people here are really nice, which is good considering my people skills have atrophied to about two hours max of tolerance. I'm wearing shorts and my company's logo t-shirt which means I look more in place by the pool instead of a corporate environment. Don't care.

Wednesday I was paid for five hours to sit at the court building and spoke twice. Once in mediation for my client versus an incompetent contractor and another time in front of the judge who eventually found our testimony to be not only more believable, but less white-trash than the defendant.

Shit, getting my writing chops back. Slowly released from the confines of a girlfriend has freed up some creativity. Fucking Thai food for lunch is releasing it's coma inducing toxins on me. Must drink corporate coffee to fight this before my head hits the fucking keyboard.

Goochout!

No comments: