Friday, August 12, 2005

With the relationship issues crumbling under me, I've decided to take a couple of weeks and go out of town. Unfortunately, my savings indicates that I have enough financial reserves to last, um... twenty-two minutes outside of Portland. I have learned that in my own personal dating experience, my chances with a girl dwindle to... zero when she starts calling me "Gooch." That's how I know I've entered the friend zone. It's happened numerous times. They don't even know they're doing it. This is okay as I made out with a girl ten years ago that called me "Gooch" during the event and holy fucking shit it creeped me out.

I'm sitting watching the remainder of the Windows Updates on the systems I've worked on today complete. Here's the website for the guy I'm filling in for. For whom I'm filling in while he's in Vegas. Get laid, young brother. Get laid. :

www.thedominoeffect.com

I'm out. Drinks, anyone? Where's my TPS reports?

No comments: