Monday, September 19, 2005

Inhale. Exhale.

10am: Had a full weekend. Made some friends, crushed some enemies. Made money. Spent more. Taught valuable computer lessons to a dental hygiene student. Bought clothes. I'm down nine pounds since dieting and working out through an endeavor started three weeks ago. Part of my diet is not eating after 7pm. Unfortunately, cocktail hour runs through 2:30am. Empty stomach drinking renders me and a buddy of mine on the same [no eating after 7pm] plan a little plastered after midnight. Jogged a full two laps around my outdoor track this weekend and might've tried for more except I ran out of time (thank God... I was sucking wind). Going to work out as soon as I'm done typing this. In work today I'm actually being proactive with my customers: courtesy calls, follow-up calls. Right now I'm downloading some Night Ranger tunes. I'm going tanning and working out now.

2pm: What a beautiful fucking day. It feels good. Just did an hour on a treadmill, 20minutes of squats, dips, and curls. Got some work this afternoon. Feeling good. GOOCH:out

No comments: