Sunday, October 09, 2005

Went to Shooters last night. Some guy was trying to smoke me out in the parking lot. He had some shit that I've only heard about in Dr. Dre songs. I passed, but some girl didn't, went with him and came back looking and acting like a fucking psycho. Good stuff. I figured I'd have a few drinks at Shooters and then call it a night. I met a guy and some girls that work in bars around the area and we took off for a club about four blocks away. It was pretty sweet, considering I thought my night was going to consist of three beers, two shots of Jack Daniels, and mediocre drunken conversation.

The club was packed. We got right in. Wish I had pictures... every chick was gorgeous. The ones that weren't? I drank until they were. That's how I roll. I got chirped on my Nextel by a friend at 2am and started to get homesick. The cure for homesickness? Another beer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love ya gooch! But is it just me or is Breaking Bonaduce the greatest fucking thing on TV! I fucking love that dude, he cut his rists on TV!! How cool is that? Xanax anyone?

KGB