Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It's Wednesday morning. Did the books, took out the trash, had a somewhat inspired workout, thinking about combing my hair, making a bank deposit, chilling at Taco House with Cheryl for a bit. My gym is buying newer, better tanning beds so I'm holding off on using my package until they get installed. That's smart economics, bitches. Nextel beep to Marty: no answer. Fuck, I gotta get out of this office. I need to clean this office. Basic cable doesn't offer me enough distractions... I need digital cable with On-Demand. My eyes are shifty today. Doctor's appointment today at 3pm. Can't forget that! Love needles in my arms. God... I'm still bruised from two weeks ago. Is my hair combed yet? No. Gotta do that. Oh, shit... gotta pay the Comcast bill. They're scheduled to shut off any time now. There's my inspiration to get out of the house.

I'm rollin'

goochout

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOCH!! I love you!!!! Hi Hotstuff!! It's Jen, yeah the other one, no, not that one the other one, ok, not that one either, the OTHER one, the one that sadly brings back horrible ( hopefully, sorry, but hopefully, catastrophically dry-heaving horrid ) memories of that Pub you love so much. Hope that put it into perspective for you. I miss you sooooooooo much! Think I'll email you now, since for some goddamn reason, I have no cookies! I can't get to my goddamn email I just fking set up yesterday because of this foul ass option! What the hell happened to technology since I last had a computer??!!!?? I used be able to be Cartman! " I do what I want! " But this cookie crap has got me all sorts of sexually frustrated. No, I'm not kidding! I'm missing emails from... ok, time to email you. Luv you tons, Jen