Tuesday, November 29, 2005

House Arrest. Yo.

I'm staying in all week. I'm going to act like I've got a Martha Stewart ankle bracelet and only go to and from work and to the gym. There's too many ways to get in trouble and I've filled my quota for the week.

So what do I do? Sit on the couch, Nextel my friends, try to catch as many Family Guy and South Park episodes as I can before my psychotropic prescriptions and my glass of wine put me to sleep on my couch.

Props to Kaz for partying with me last week and Gregster for employing me this week. You two make my world go round. Round like a record baby. Right round round round.

Also, myspace.com has reunited me with all sorts of people... the entire Perfect in Plastic crew (including MistaKris), Jam Magazine people, and some fellow high school alumns. Alumni. Whatever. Great site.

No comments: