Wednesday, December 21, 2005

#1: I'm going on razor strike starting today. Fuck shaving.

#2: I think I quite the strip club DJ thing last night. Last week I screwed a stripper. What more do I want? "Gooch," you ask... "two strippers?" No. My life need not be so shallow.

#3: I'm doing work for a Catholic radio station. Seriously making me think about church.

#4: A non-stripper had her feelings hurt when she came to visit me at the strip club last night and found out a dated one of the dancers. I'm not a feeling hurter by nature. Bummed me out.

#5: My ex girlfriend called me for the first time in a week and of course I'm drunk and of course we fight. For Christmas I want her and I to do something fun together and not fight. Seriously. I also want my Ex Cheryl to talk to me again. I guess they're exes for a reason, but goddammit they somehow added balance to my universe.

#6: I've been diagnosed with social anxiety disorder, general anxiety disorder, and I'm sure something else... yet I'm constantly putting myself in public places where I'm the center of attention. Fuck the DSM-IV.

#7: I've never been so driven as I am now. I love working. I don't break for anything like I used to. Focused... even my lunches are 110%. Eye of the Tiger. Cock of the walk. Whatever.

#8: I'm going to stay single until 2006! I'm almost there! Fucking Yay!

#9: I need a nap and I just woke up.

#10: Jon Bon Jovi: No one under the age of 30 cares about you, so quit putting 20-something extras in your video crowd. I'm not buying it and I'm sure no one else is either.

Have a nice day... indeed.

goochout.

No comments: