Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm about to enter into a diabetic induced coma from all of the See's candy I've eaten in the office in which I'm working. It's been a day. It's funny being downtown. Between pollsters, panhandlers, soapbox ministers, Salvation Army people, etc... I've never been approached by so many people that I really have no interest in talking to. You are never alone in Downtown Portland and sure as fuck never without someone willing to talk to you.

I'm missing electrolytes or something right now. Don't feel good. Depressed... guilty... something. Ugh. Need to finish Christmas shopping. Can't believe how busy I am. I have money but no time to spend it. It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife. That last blog should have said "quit" not "quite" in regards to my strip club career. I don't know... strippers have an expiration date when it comes to actually dealing with them. And thus, the milk has in fact gone bad.

No comments: