Friday, May 19, 2006

6abc.com: Wife Accused in Attack - Ripping Off Husband's Penis With Bare Hands.

Reason number 87 as to why no one should ever get married.

Also, This is funny and interesting:

Internet Game recommended by Gooch

Also, My Dad joined Nikki and me at dinner last night. Nikki loves to embarrass me in front of her friends (some of whom she's hooked me up with, so it's all good), family, whoever. It's easy when you're best friends and know everything about each other. So without going into the bulk of the entire evening's conversation, I'll give you the highlight:

[In discussing a girl with whom I cheated on an ex with years ago] Nikki to my Dad: "Yeah... Gooch called her 'Triple X' because she took it in all three orifices!"

I turned away from my Father as Nikki and he went on to discuss other things my Dad observed while I lived with him by ourselves in the late nineties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

testing 1234