Thursday, May 18, 2006

Got an old fashioned hangover complete with Taco Bell burps and I don't remember getting Taco Bell last night.

Yesterday's work day kicked ass. Got a lot of challenges tackled and a lot of tackles challenged.

Okay, I'm probably still a little drunk.

That's okay.

Drank with a friend of mine last night whose girlfriend left him. When you've spent the last seven months telling a guy how awesome his girlfriend is and she suddenly leaves, it's hard to tell him that he's "better off without her." The theory I've adopted through my association with the strip club industry and the stellar relationships that come from such an association is that "you've had your turn with her, it's someone else's now."

Not what my friend last night would have wanted to hear.

Lots of couples with whom I'm friends going through issues now. Good luck with all that.

goochout

No comments: