Thursday, May 04, 2006

I woke up this morning to the sound of a loud truck. It's not garbage day, so I wondered if someone was getting towed. I walked outside to see what was up and saw a truck with a crane arm extended over my house. In a brief, groggy instant, I thought to myself:

"They're towing my house!"

Not the case, just delivering shingles to reroof the building.

I've had the slowest work week in a long time. Just chilling, working out, cleaning the house. I put marble chips over my river rock. Looks cool.

Whoever leaves anonymous postings like the one in yesterday's blog... just sign your name. Oh, and my cheesy poem was a haiku. A haiku is a three line poem with five, seven, and five syllables. I'd never written one. Good motherfucking haiku, motherfucker!

Still waking up. Done more before 10am than I normally do, though. Lunch in a little bit where an ex works. I love our little visits. Every conversation reveals just a little bit more about how fucked over I got. Precious times.

Alright, enough time on this page. Look at Greg's or someone else's. Look away... I'm... I'm... hideous.

goochout

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW... GETTIN' A LIL' OFFENDED AREN'T YOU???? I WAS JUST FUCKIN' WITH YA! BUT, IT WAS CHEESY!!!! GET OVER IT! YOU CAN'T HAVE A BLOG... AND NOT EXPECT PEOPLE TO LEAVE COMMENTS SUCH AS I DID! 32 AND WHINING LIKE A BABY!!!!!