Saturday, May 06, 2006

In six months of being a strip club DJ I've never worked an entire night without drinking.

Tonight I did it.

Cinco de Mayo: The Mexicans defeated the fucking French.

Social phobia, teeth clenching... I defeated my stupid brain abnormalities and played good music, didn't take home a girl that was a sure thing, helped break up a fight, and kept the dancers' names straight.

Clarity is weird.

Also, I don't think I was crying so much in the blog where I explained the haiku. "Good motherfucking haiku, motherfucker!" Is simply a take off on a Chappelle sketch. I appreciate all who read this page and the comments make my life a little more interesting. Please sign them, although I think I know who's leaving most of them.

I'm working tomorrow night. I'm tired. Going to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT'S ME AGAIN! YEAH CRYING IS NO FUN! THATS ALL I AM DOIN' KEEPING YA ON UR TOES!

Anonymous said...

If I leave a comment, it won't be in all caps. I love the fact that the anonymous coward is taunting you though, lol.

http://blog.myspace.com/gbo2k6