Sunday, June 04, 2006

My Myspace account: http://www.myspace.com/goochonline

I'm pretty fucking edgy lately. It's been good... fueling a drive to get shit done and accomplish long standing tasks. This weekend I accomplished downloading a lot of Korn tracks and drinking beer. I wanted to get a girl's phone number tonight but I sort of chickened out. Maybe the opportunity didn't arise but classic Gooch would have gotten those digits. I've got a wingman playing cleanup for me and I may come out a winner.. It's how I roll - contingency plan.

I'm a shy person. Ain't that a bitch.

I'm going to Vegas for a week soon. A week in Vegas time is like two months in real time. I'll have to get a job down there. A funny prospect considering I couldn't find a job here. I don't know what I'm going to do for seven days. Water park, hotel pools, buffets, drinking, strippers. It's pretty much like home. Honestly I'll probably mellow out in Vegas. How crazy is your life when Sin City is a peaceful escape from the pitfalls of life at home? Living on my own in Troutdale without adult supervision hasn't always led myself into the best situations.

"Arsenio Hall will host a show called "Good Morning Black America." It will air at 2pm across the country." - Paul Mooney as Negrodamus on the Chappelle show.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to Vegas next weekend 6/9-6/11

http://blog.myspace.com/gbo2k6

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.