Friday, June 09, 2006

Ummm.... yeah... this site is sort of on the Millenium Falcon tip. Gets the job done but not 100% functional. I just need to redo this site. You can view the full length columns and pictures by clicking the menu links above. I think you can still buy shit, too.

Watched the last Sopranos of the season. Not only did nothing happen... nothing appears to be going to happen. They couldn't have thrown in a cliffhanger? And how the fuck am I supposed to get into this Christmas theme? It's God-damned June and I'm watching the Soprano family gather around the Christmas tree? What the fuck?

I'm bringing my laptop with me to Las Vegas so I can keep rewarding you, the reader, with uplifting life observations such as the paragraph above this one.

Happy Birthday to Nikki, Emily, Kay, Meggan, and all the other Geminis that have made my life say... more interesting.

"Your vagina is like Star Wars, Episode III. Everyone's seen it and they're pretty disappointed." - Me throwing a very nerdy insult to a friend of mine.

See you in Vegas.

goochout.


No comments: