Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I don't like bringing work into this website, but I have to say it:

Fuck Geek Squad.

Fuck their VW Beetles, their stupid black shoes, white socks... whatever. I do not want my industry to be diluted into gimmicky advertising devices and mediocre service.

Those ridiculous commercials with the jet packs and fake badges? Let me tell you something, a fake badge presented upon arriving at your house or business should not instill confidence. It should instill annoyance.

Keep it real. I won't even mention my company name or domain as that's not really my point here. Always stick with local independent contractors for any work or service you have done.

I'm going to stop before I start waving a flag and singing the American Anthem.

goochthefuckout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The thought of you wearing birkenstocks and black socks won't get out of my head AAAAHHHHH!! With shirt that says "I did more with the commodore 64". What's up my brother. The other guy must be my real brother. Remember his mushroom doo that he sported in his early days of hair loss. That was great along with his kurt Rambis goggles. If we only had pictures.