Thursday, August 24, 2006

I had a girl over for a dinner that I prepared myself. I barbecued a coho salmon with a brown sugar/garlic/butter sauce and it came out phenomenal. Add "party bread" with her choice of spinach dip or fondue (she chose fondue)and a salad (oh my god... you like blue cheese... I like blue cheese!) and it was a fantastic dinner that I'm sure my housekeeper is going to hate cleaning up.

You should see me squirm when I'm with a girl I actually like. It's awesome. I'm nervous and self conscious and when I go in for a kiss good night it looks like an eighth grader sneaking a kiss during a slow song at the year-end dance.

Going to do my post date ritual of going to the strip club.

goochout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The secret Salmon recepie. Works every time!

Anonymous said...

GOOD FOR YOU!