Thursday, August 31, 2006

It's amazing the amount of response I've gotten from the Jared Dullum stories I linked to below. The majority (including myself) believe that it's somehow another Jared
Dullum that is 32 and became a Secret Service Agent and was living on the east coast.

It is, in fact, the one with whom my friends and I went to high school. We did not ever see this coming. Nice Mormon kid, straight A's. Do you know what kind of life you have to lead to become a Secret Service Agent? Neither do I, but I'm sure it's exemplary.

All I can think of is that our collective denial would be nonexistent if it was, say me in the news.

Jared Dullum under investigation for fraudulently collecting pension checks from a dead lady: "No... can't be him... no way... I don't believe it..."

John Gallucci under investigation for some white collar crime: "Well... saw that coming... only a matter of time... that fucker owes me $20..."

I hate you guys.

goochout.

P.S. Ashley, give me a call or send me your MySpace link again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is just bananas - such a good family. I really hope he is being framed for this. Have you been able to get in touch with Jared? I don't think he is back in Jersey yet. Look at the bright side - now you will have a reason to visit the Garden State...