Saturday, September 02, 2006

I keep having a feeling that I'm going to wake up next to Cheryl at our apartment in Parkrose and say:

Me: "wow... I had the weirdest dream."

Cheryl: "What was it?"

Me: "You and I broke up, I got laid off... I bought a condo in Wood Village."

Cheryl: "Where's that?"

Me: "Who knows? Anyways, I sold my Subaru..."

Cheryl: "Yeah right."

Me: "No, I sold the Subaru, moved to Wood Village, worked as a bouncer, DJed a strip club, started a computer consulting business..."

Cheryl: "But you don't like computers..."

Me: "I know. Anyways, remind me not to eat Mexican before bed again."

Life can be very unpredictable, indeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and they liver happily ever after...

Anonymous said...

Man, you better not wake up. I'm liking this dream just fine, thank you!