Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Gooch: The Blog 9/26/1984: Saw Purple Rain this week... finally. Man, I would fuck the hell out of Appolonia. I don't know what's more gay... Prince or the purple motorcycle he rides in the movie. Man, I give that guy's career another couple years, tops. I don't know what it is, you have to look like a chick to get chicks. This sucks. Also, I've determined that I'll never figure out the Rubik's cube, so I've decided to move on. Yeah, I see you fuckers at recess, and yes it's evident that you have superior intelligence because you got all six sides matching colors. Great way to spend the day, you schmucks. I couldn't find my calculator watch this morning, which sucks. I did wake up wondering which Go-Go I want to impregnate. Wow, I have a lot of sexual energy for being 10 years old. I'm sure that will go away soon. I can't imagine going through life wanting to pork everything that moves. Did I just say pork?

It's always a toss up between Belinda and Jane.

No comments: