Saturday, September 30, 2006

It's 2am. I have to be at Gregster's at 6am to roll to a computer installation job in Salem so that we can be done in time to go to a roller derby event. I have five monitors stacked in my hallway and Greg's got five computers in his garage. I got the easy end of the product acquisition portion of the job.

There's time to sleep when you die? Fuck, I like sleep. I only got three hours Thursday night. I had dinner with my Dad Friday afternoon and went next door to the restaurant where my office and, more importantly, my hide-a-bed are located and slept until midnight.

I'm thinking about writing a book: "How to Live in Portland on $200 a day." Dating, drinking, eating steak, and strip clubs. How do I justify it? Hey... it's not like a have a coke addiction.

So now I'm up, home, had some Carl's Junior, watching some E! channel. Been a busy week. End of the month, office day Sunday - gotta get billing out. I never thought I'd be working this hard/much without adult supervision. I guess this is growing up.

No comments: