Friday, October 06, 2006

Heading to Reno this weekend for the Columbus Day celebration there. The house is a mess, I'm pretty sure I have enough cash on me, I've done little to prepare for this outing. It'll be the first real-life use of my Sprint wireless/dsl card with my laptop.

I set up a security camera in my house and I forgot it was on. I got the unique opportunity to watch myself put on a sweatshirt, make and eat breakfast (leftover Prime motherfuckin' Rib from Roadhouse, 'cause that's how I roll... right into cardiac arrest).

If you hit mute while watching a Fergie video, you can totally jerk off to it. Funny shit... Fergalicious (or whatever the hell it's called) sounds just like JJFad's "Supersonic" which came out when Fergie was in the seventh grade. "London Bridge" sounds like (and with Fergie's recurring supporting dancers ala Gwen Stefani's Hajakuru girls, the video looks like) Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl."

"Black Eyed Peas is hip-hop for people that don't like rap." - Playboy review

Let's get retarded, indeed.

goochout

No comments: