Monday, December 11, 2006

CNN: James Kim walked 16 miles, not 10 as originally reported.

Wow, it was thought that the ten he walked was "superhuman." I'd have gone about 50 feet and died. My family would have seen me collapse and all grimaced and in unison said "God, what a pussy."

There's also currently three hikers stuck on Mount Hood. Every time Portland is the location of a news story, it's about someone getting consumed by the elements.

If you ain't ever been to the Pacific Northwest
Don't ever come to the Pacific Northwest
'Cause you ain't understand the Pacific Northwest
And stay the fuck out of the Pacific Northwest -
From Naughy By Nature's "Everything's Gonna Be Alright"

It's dangerous out here. If the cable's out for ten minutes I'm on the phone with Red Cross and FEMA (one on the land line, the other on the cell).

goochout

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I see a snowflake... Shut down all the schools! Put the busses on snow-routes! Everyone rush to Les Schwab and get studded tires! It's pandamodium!!!

Seattle blows right now. 10:50. Still no working phone system. The office is cold. I'm getting sick.

No Nyquil. That's the worst part.

Gregsta'